Building Smarter Websites
We are here to help
I want a website for my business, what do I do?
Just contact us and we will do the job for you.
The steps involved in the web development process are
- Consultation – Absolutely free. We arrange a meeting to discuss your business plan and gather information regarding your target audience. We explain all the technology involved in building your website in plain language so clients can understand the process.
- Quotation – Most of our packages come with a pre-determined price. (See our Services), we will help find the right package for your business.
- Planning – We will plan all relevant content, images, domain registration and hosting packages. We will suggest the most secure and appropriate hosting package.
- Development – We start developing your website with ongoing consultation.
What information do I need to provide?
Your information is really important as you know your business and market best.
- Company Logo.
- Good quality photographs.
- Some content about your business.
- Any print advertisement materials.
If you do not have any of the above, no problem, we will do it for you.
When will be my website be ready to go online?
This depends on the complexity of your website.
If it’s a smaller sized website it can take from 5 days up to 2 weeks.
For advanced programming with interactive web sites between 3 to 6 weeks.
Can I update my website when its ready?
Yes you can, we provide support for all our clients so you can have a greater knowledge and power over your website. A minimum hourly fee applies if help is needed outside of our Web Development Packages.
How much will it cost to build a website?
Every business has a unique and individual appeal and this applies to web design too. Web design is one of the most important aspects of Web Development. This is where you display your business just like a shop front window display. An effective visual display in the physical world will grab more attention, similarly, websites with an attractive design are more likely to get higher virtual hits compared to a website with a cluttered design. Good website design doesn’t always mean a hoard of colour or graphics, which usually confuses and overwhelms people. Good design is visually appealing to your targeted customers and easy to navigate. You can find more explanations about web development below.
So what makes a website visually appealing?
First impressions are extremely important, getting your point across to potential customers the moment they visit your website.
Navigating your website should not be a roller coaster ride, Customers should be able to find their way to the targeted item without clicking too many graphics and unnecessary content.
Web development is building the structure of your web site. As an example, when you build a house you first plan the design and then put the structure in place, it involves many smaller jobs to complete the whole structure. Web development is much the same and involves things such as web designing, content management, the server and applications like e-commerce are all part of web development. Assembling all these in a way without loosing the visual aspect ensures a quality website.
|What’s Included||Basic Website||Standard Website||Advanced Website|
|Web Pages||2 – 5||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Maintenances||Up to 6 Months||Up to 6 Months|
|Social Media Set Up||Yes|